Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bride Wars

Instead of being politically savvy and tuning into Obama's speech, I watched Bride Wars with my mom and sister. (I promise I'll read the President's speech later.) The show was cute, but I wouldn't recommend it for men; it is definitely a chick flick. I especially enjoyed the body-slam in full wedding regalia. It made my day.

By the way, I had an awesome weekend. My mom and sister took me shopping for a suit, my belated Christmas present. We found the perfect suit! All I have to do is wait for the pants to come in the mail. (They didn't have my size.) Now I can look sharp for interviews.
After my dignified suit-shopping experience, I got to goof off with my girlfriends at a surprise birthday party. I can't act refined all the time, right?

No comments:

Google