Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Weird Premonition Dream

Last night I dreamed that I was driving a large diesel truck in a cramped parking lot. I was backing out, and I had to turn the car around many times. It was hard to see where both the hood and the back of the car were located. I felt a jolt, and I had backed into a police car that was parked in the parking lot. A police woman got out of the vehicle and inspected the damage on the car, which was an SUV, like some cops are starting to drive. All we could find was a dent in her liscence plate, so she told me to go ahead and leave and not worry about it. The police woman got back in the passenger seat and her male parner pulled out, backing into a flatbed full of fourwheelers. In fact, the police car hit one of the fourwheelers so hard that the left part of the handle bars completely broke off and flew across the parking lot. I breathed a sigh of relief and pulled out of the parking lot.

Later today, I got gas, and the pump that I pulled up to was broken, so I had to back around a parked police car to get to another pump. It was an SUV, just like in my dream. I backed around it very carefully. I passed another police SUV on the way to work. He was hiding out in a church parking lot, ready to pull over unsuspecting victims. Finally, at work, I made a delivery and made a wrong turn. The narrow street where I had to turn around had yet another parked police car that I had to carefully back around. Go figure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's spooky! Let me know if you have any dreams about me.

-Sarah

Google