Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Potluck

I just got back from a potluck in my singles' branch. After dinner, we did relay races, and it reminded me of grade school. At twenty-three years old I was once again forced to walk in a straight line holding an egg in a spoon. I also did a crab-walk, walked around with a book on my head, and did several other things that one would only do at a wholesome church activity.

Then it dawned on me. Some cops have a very boring time pulling people over for DUIs, and I think it would be beneficial for them to spice things up with a few props. The unsuspecting drunkard will then be forced to walk in a straight line holding an egg in a wooden spoon. If he or she drops the egg, a DUI will be issued. A cop would also be kind to ask the person to toss a balloon in the air and complete an obsticle course without letting the balloon touch the ground. If the person walks into oncoming traffic while focusing on the balloon-toss, a DUI will be issued. I would also like to see a person try to do a backwards crab-walk after guzzling a six-pack of beer.

Good thing I'm not in law enforcement.

No comments:

Google