Monday, March 16, 2009

Janelle's Birthday

My sister's birthday was today, and her daughter just got out of the hospital. The little tyke had pneumonia. She still looks peeked, but she had the energy to run around the house and play. Her mother told her not to do something, and, in a rage, little Kassie lumbered over to her mother, swinging her arm at her threateningly. It was so cute, but Kassie still had to go to the "naughty room." This is the laundry room, and it's a type of time-out.

It was a nice ending to my day, which was spend in the airport trying to send a package. Apparently, I had the old forms that were outdated by two days, and the former wording did not contain the single changed word. I spent an hour only to finally send the package FedEx. The airlines are mindless bureaucrats with rule books instead of brains. They need to have every word printed on their specified form in order to make sure I'm not going to do anything dangerous. Someone could just walk in with white dust billowing from their package, and the airlines would take it if it had the right form attached. Don't tell me I didn't warn you. Terrorists are smart enough to print forms with the right wording.

No comments:

Google