Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tryin' to be Serious. . .

I spent today trying to ignore the fact that one of the drivers at work had half a roll of toilet paper stuck up one nostril. He was completely serious. I only hope that he didn't show his face around the customers like that, because it was totally embarrassing. Maybe he just made his deliveries with blood streaming down his face and donned the toilet paper in response to a customer complaint. One can only hope.

Luckily, I wasn't the person he was talking to, and I was able to keep a straight face from behind my computer screen. It was fully reminiscent of seventh-grade drama class when I had to play "I really, really love you, but I just can't smile." I'm so proud of myself for not cracking a smile that might embarrass a coworker, who, I assure you, was completely unaware that he was making a complete social faux paus.

No comments:

Google