Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Legs

I wrote the following a while ago, but did not get it posted until now:


One of the classic scenes in A Christmas Story is when the father opens his package, revealing the famous leg lamp. This morning a package came to my door. Excited to see what my parents got me, I opened the box to reveal two legs in high heel shoes. It immediately reminded me of A Christmas Story. My mom told me that she and my dad had found it at Fred Meyer and thought of me. She asked my dad if they should fill it with candy or tacky flowers, and he suggested candy. My parents ended up eating the candy and giving me flowers instead. I can't complain. I love the legs!

1 comment:

EmmaLee Robinson said...

Love the picture of the legs, but where is the picture of your hair. I know you are busy so I will just have to see it when you get here. See you soon.

Google