Thursday, February 7, 2008

Genie Magic

For Valentine's Day, I purchased a box of Bratz Genie Magic valentines. I decided that nothing says "Happy Valentine's Day" like a bunch of seductively dressed pre-teen cartoons. Now I can celebrate my holiday in style with girls looking seductively at me through their eyelashes. Their faces are covered with veils, and they have gold chains glinting around their tiny waists. For that special man in my life, I can send a valentine that says "I hope your Valentine's Day is a magical adventure!" This valentine features a blonde in a short skirt kneeling with her legs apart and a brunette standing profile, sticking out both her butt and her chest. That's enough to make any man break out into a cold sweat.

Forget the lovey-dovey cards from the relationship section of the store. These cost about $5.00 each, and they are oftentimes heavy and sickeningly sweet. Send your love something sexy in the guise of a children's card! The message is subliminal and will surely be remembered. Besides, you can get 32 cards for only $0.50.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Patricia, you are absolutely brilliant.

I attribute my anticipated Valentine's Day success solely to you.

Google