Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Grammys: Amy Winehouse

I just watched Amy Winehouse's performance for the Grammys. Apparently, she asked the rehab center if she could leave just for the Grammys, and they said "No, no, no." She was allowed to be broadcast by sattelite from wherever she was at.

Her legs were extremely skinny in that skirt, and she seemed to be putting her hands by her crotch a lot. Her movements were awkward, showing her apparent distraction. She seemed a little bit scared, and I wondered what the withdrawals must have been doing to her.

However, I was excited when she wone Record of the Year. She had stiff competition, but I really like "Rehab." I was confused when Winehouse thanked "Blake, incarcerated" in her speech. Was that her significant other? Who knows.

No comments:

Google