Saturday, February 2, 2008

Disney Songs

Facebook is a social network that I use to connect with friends from high school and college that I would have trouble contacting otherwise. Lately, Facebook has gotten a little weird. Now, I get daily invitations to join random causes, such as being a ninja or a vampire. I have just gotten another invitation on Facebook for "Which Disney Song Describes Your Life Right Now?"

I would like to respond to that invitation via my blog: No, I do not think that BYU is "A Whole New World." I do not want to "Kiss the Girl;" I don't like girls. I would just love for a shirtless man to pop out of a lamp and sing, "Never Had a Friend Like Me" because that's all we would ever be: just friends. Of course, the only man to pop out of my lamp would be the actual Robin Williams, old enough to be my father and having a full pasture of chest hair. All in all, I am taking eighteen credits, and, until I am done with my last final, things are not "Akuna Matata."

No comments:

Google