Wednesday, January 9, 2008

National Geographic Geography Bee

I just took an online geography bee test. I did not know that there was such a thing, but it sparked my interest, and I thought it was a neat idea to feature contestants on the subject of geography. The questions ranged from which country Germany invaded in World War II to which country Buddhism was founded in. It helped me just for a second to brush up on my geography and to increase my interest in geography. It is sad every time someone says where they are from or what happened in the news and I have to look at a map with my forefinger outstretched, saying, "Where was that, again?"

1 comment:

Brad and Rebecca said...

Hey Trish! I didn't know you had a blog! Good to know! I will be checking in on it now that i know you have it! Good to hear from you! Hope to see you soon!

Google