Thursday, January 10, 2008

Jamie Lynn Spears

I am writing about a topic of grave seriousness: the Spears family. You have to pay attention to anyone who takes an interest in Brittney Spears and her kin. It's like the train wreck you just can't stop watching.

I have read the exclusive interview of her pregnant sister in OK!. It was after the hollidays when fridges are full and no one even wants to step foot into a grocery store when I had all my closing duties finished. One of the magazines was out of place and I was interrupted by a customer as I was putting it back. The smiling face of Jamie Lynn stared up at me. She was posing in a hip top with facial expressions in her "exclusive photos" that seemed disturbing because it was such a carefree smile. I had to read the article.

So at 11 p.m. in an empty grocery store I flipped the pages to discover an empty life. She had been staying at a friend's house when she became suspicious and bought a pregnancy test. She decided to give herself about two weeks to tell no one and decide for herself what to do. She told her mother that she had something to tell her but that she couldn't tell her in person and she would have to read the note. Her mother read the note and asked her daughter's boyfriend if it was true. He confirmed. Jamie Lynn has decided to keep the baby and wants to be the best mom that she can be. I disagree. I think the best thing for that baby is to be raised by a family other than the Spears. It takes a better mom to admit she may not be the best thing for her baby.

No comments:

Google