Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Work

There are some things that I do at work that seem strange to explain. For instance, I spent a chunk of my day folding boxes, putting coolers in them, and sticking labels on the whole of the packages. This was all in preparation for shipping biological samples out of prisons. I'm glad to know that our prisoners are safe and healthy. It does my heart good.

Apparently, these prisoners are given no notice to when and where they will be shipped. They are just randomly shipped to rural states like Idaho, where cows outnumber people ten to one. I would like to personally thank the state of New Jersey for sending these wonderful people that keep me in business. Thank you, New Jersey.

I would also like to thank the prisoners themselves. Thank you for doing drugs so I can be employed in a small part of the effort it takes to test your blood. Also, thank you for giving me the resolve to never, never go to prison under any circumstance. Cheers.

No comments:

Google