Monday, June 15, 2009

The Weekend

I did absolutely nothing this weekend, and it felt great. Well, I did finish a sewing project, but it's a gift for a friend, so I can't show pictures until she gets it. For the rest of the weekend, I watched TV and grazed the contents of the refrigerator, which were non-existent.

A couple of weeks ago, if you happened to be driving by a side street off of Yellowstone Highway in Idaho Falls, you would have seen a white van parked by the side of the road. An arm was sticking out of the van's window holding a bio hazard bag. Two seconds later, you would have seen a green Toyota Rav4 screech around the corner on two wheels and buzz up to the van as the man's arm flung the bag into the passenger window of the Rav4. The casual pass was completed in a matter of seconds and detected by no one. And the bio hazard bag was to the airport on time that day, making it's way to New Jersey with punctuality. Now that's service. I love it when there's a fleeting moment that makes my day job seem bad ass.

No comments:

Google