Monday, April 27, 2009

Temple

This morning I thought I'd go to the Idaho Falls temple to do baptisms, only the temple was closed. Last time I asked the lady who worked there what times they were open. She said they were pretty much open all the time, 24/7. I guess that was for the endowment portion of the temple.

So, I just ended up walking around the greenbelt in my dress, looking like a dork and getting honked at by Canadian geese (luckily, I wasn't getting honked at by cars). I passed a couple of old ladies talking about bringing dinner to a friend that needed it, went to my car, and went back home thoroughly chilled. It may be spring, but it's still Idaho.

Yesterday, it snowed. Big, blustery flakes falling from the sky. Beautiful, but not when it's the end of April and you have spring fever really bad. Overall, life is good. I haven't lost my job yet, but that's only because I work for my parents. No new job prospects, but the springtime snowball fights are fun.

No comments:

Google